Monday, May 14, 2012

Four Leaves Bakery

When I first see Epidor, I thought it is a new branded bakery, but when I saw the item, it seems to be same as Four Leaves. So my conclusion is Epidor = Four Leaves. I like the mini cheese tart that shown in the picture above. Whenever I visit it, I will sure get at least one piece of that mini cheese tart. The price for these mini bread is 3 for $1.80 or 5 for $2.80.


I bought the birthday cakes for my friends this year twice from this bakery shop. Their cakes are pretty good i can say. We tried Strawberry Shortcake, I like the cake for its softness and the cream is not that scary.

For the next birthday gals and boy, I got them Horoscope Almond Fruits Top. This is not much different with Strawberry Shortcake. They have the same base so it taste equally good. Personally I like the Strawberry Shortcake more.

Horoscope Almond Fruits Top($41)

Strawberry Shortcake($35)

Four Leaves Bakery

No comments: